Fujifilm Fujichrome PROVIA 100F 35mm Film (36 Exposures)
Product code: 0933 (4547410247626)
- Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type colour reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8), designed to provide medium colour saturation and contrast compared to other films in the 100F series.
- Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture.
- Provides ideal colour saturation and contrast, making it suitable for all types of subject matter, along with minimal variation in performance even in long exposures and the ability to be push-processed up to +2 stops with excellent results.
Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films.
Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction
Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
Rich Tone Reproduction
Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
Improved Reciprocity Characteristics
Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations color balance and gradation.
E-6 / CR-56* / C6R** Processing
As with other FUJICHROME film, worldwide processing available using E-6 / CR-56 / C6R chemicals.
- * CR-56 is Fujifilm processing system equivalent to E-6 processing.
- ** C6R is Fuji / Hunt processing system equivalent to E-6 processing.
RMS stands for “Root Mean Square”, a widely used standard method for measuring the degree of grain in photographic film. The lower the RMS number, the smaller the apparent grain.
Whilst Stocks Last
People who bought this also bought...
Kodak Ektachrome E100 Color Reversal 35mm Film
Kodak Professional T-MAX 400 35mm Film (36 Exposures)
Ilford Delta 3200 Professional 35mm Film (36 Exposures)
Billingham Hadley Digital (Canvas Black & Tan)
Fujifilm Fujichrome PROVIA 100F 120 Format Film
Used Canon 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 EF Zoom Lens
Ilford HP5 Plus 35mm Film (36 Exposures)