BenQ SW321C Pro 32" Photographic Monitor with 4K Adobe RBG & X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 125216
- 32" In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- HDMI 2.0 | DisplayPort 1.4 | USB Type-C
- 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz Native Resolution
- 1300:1 Static Contrast Ratio
Devoted to meet the latest professional colour standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: “Accurate Reproduction". BenQ has invited colour experts to lead the team, and also actively participated in ICC (International Colour Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish colour-related standards and implementation in order to provide consistent and accurate colours.
Industry Colour Standard for Accurate Colour Performance
Photographers work with great demand on colour accuracy. BenQ SW321C photographer monitor achieved industry colour standard to deliver truer and accurate colours.
Enrich Your Palette with 99% Adobe RGB
See the true colours of the nature! BenQ SW321C meets high colour standards by covering 99% of Adobe RGB, 100% of sRGB/Rec. 709, and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3, resulting in a more realistic colour representation for outdoor and nature photography.
Colour Precision to Reproduce Original Images
The 16 bit look up table (LUT) improves RGB blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colour reproduction and Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest and most representative view of the original image.
10 bit Colour Depth for Smooth Colour Gradations
SW321C guarantees the silkiest and smoothest colour gradations with 10-bit panel from a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) by gamma correction, which shows more than one billion colours for natural colour transitions and subtle shading.
Colour Consistency Presented in Every Detail
Surpassing industry colour standards, BenQ has dedicated itself to evolving and developing its technologies to achieve higher level of colour accuracy in every detail.
Achieved via delicate process utilizing high precision apparatus to meticulously fine-tune the colour and the brightness at hundreds of sub-regions on the entire screen, BenQ Uniformity Technology offers screen-wide precise colour from corner to corner for perfectly authentic and consistent viewing experiences.
Consistent Colour, Convenient Monitor Usage
In every production line, BenQ has utilized a well prepared instrument to ensure that monitors from different production lines display colour at same precise level. Photographers will perceive consistent colour when working on dual monitors.
Hardware Calibration Produces Consistent Image Quality
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, keeping displayed images consistent with the original content without being affected by graphic card setting.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can customize the colour setting or maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
* Supported Platforms : Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above * Supported Calibrators : X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 / i1 Studio , Datacolor Spyder 4/5, Spyder X, Colormunki Photo
Professionally Factory Calibrated to Promise Out-of-the-Box Colour Accuracy
BenQ’s SW321C monitor offers the out-of-the-box colour accuracy that guarantees users can enjoy the most trustworthy colour performance.
Display Every Splendid Scene with Details
More and more photographers are using digital cameras to capture the moment and to preserve any remarkable episode in life. BenQ SW321C adopts HDR and supports various video formats to replay your vivid times dynamically.
HDR Brings you the Most Dynamic Footages
SW321C is compatible with HDR10 and HLG formats so that videographers can preview the HDR effect of the video content during the editing process, ensuring desirable outcomes for their final works.
Video Format Supports Present the Real Content
SW321C supports 24P/25P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown which can distort playback of the source video.
Third-Party Video Calibration Software Supported
SW321C supports the world-leading video calibration software CalMAN and LightSpace and thus gains software access to adjust display’s 3D LUT, guaranteeing image accuracy and consistency at all levels.
Streamline Your Workflow to Recreate the Moment
A perfect photo is not done in a step but takes a whole process from clicking the button, retouching the work, to getting it printed. BenQ has developed specialized features to facilitate a smooth retouching-to-printing workflow. This streamlined workflow will smooth the retouching process with intuitive designs and simplify the printing process with a simulated preview before printout. You can thus make the moment stay in true colours.
Paper Colour Sync
Paper colour sync is a BenQ proprietary technology to simulate the printing results. You can edit photos with efficiency and confidence in this time-saving screen-to-print process just by picking the colour gamut, printer model and paper type to get a preview. Moreover, SW321C adopts a panel which reduces effectively the reflected light and screen glare, offering a preview that is true to what you’ll see on the paper.
X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
Are you looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for all of your screens, including mobile devices and projectors? Then the i1Display Pro is the solution for you! It’s two user modes, Basic and Advanced, provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. You’ll no longer risk spending hours at your monitor perfecting images or video only to find that the display was not accurately representing the digital files. Properly profiling and calibrating your displays ensures reduced editing time and a more realistic no-surprises representation of final output.
The i1Display Pro incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies, extending the life of your investment. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools.
- Compensates for the ambient light surrounding your workspace with Ambient Light Smart Control. Since the intensity or amount of ambient light in your workspace affects the way you perceive colour on your display, take advantage of i1Display Pro to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. With the integrated Ambient Light Measurement, i1Display Pro automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Newly included video colour standards ensure that what you see is what you will get throughout your digital video workflow. This is increasingly important while colour grading or editing video footage.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Supports ColorTRUE, the super simple way for professional and enthusiast colour perfectionists alike to get unrivalled colour accuracy on mobile devices. Show your TRUE colours – anywhere and everywhere you are! Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows.
- Save time by re-using profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or multiple computers within a workgroup. In addition, Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts display hardware for increased speed and fewer manual adjustments.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
- Create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
- Its unique optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching.
The included i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Its Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. i1Display Pro profiling provides full support for NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
Winner of the TIPA ‘Best Colour Management Solution’ Award for 2020
Available for Special Order - Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
Buy With Confidence
All our stock is supplied by the official UK importer and comes with full UK guarantee, backed by us.
We are real shops, open 7 days a week, offering independent expert advice and full after sales service.
BenQ SW321C Pro 32" Photographic Monitor with 4K Adobe RBG & X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
No used versions available