Join us on Wednesday 25th April for this fantastic event brought to you by Canon and CameraWorld
Explore the Canon EOS Range as well as a plethora of Canon EF lenses.
Spaces are limited for his incredible talk but tickets are free.
Canon is offering you the exciting chance to shoot with our pro full frame and mirrorless range of cameras. There will be the option to try out our "L" series lenses and get hands on with our brand-new 4K EOS M50 mirrorless camera.
This particular event will focus on macro photography in conjunction with CameraWorld Stevenage, and will be split into three elements:
• 10.00 - 11.00: Seminar on “Full Frame Photography”
• 11.30 - 12.30: Seminar on “EOS Mirrorless Cameras”
• 13.30 - 16.30: Hands On Macro Workshop
Join all 3 sessions or just 1. All places allocated on a first come first served basis. Please make sure that if you want to attend all 3 sessions that you get a ticket for each individual session as numbers are restricted.
Professional photographer Oliver Wright will be giving seminar talks and leading this workshop. There are 30 spaces available for each session. We will also be joined by Wild Arena, who have extensive knowledge of macro photograpghy, and will be demonstrating live macro photography. 3 Legged Thing and Rotolight will also be joining us with a range of tripods and lighting, and will be available to answer any questions on the day.
Oliver will cover
• Macro techniques and ‘Best Practise’
• How to be creative behind the camera
• Advanced Features to push your photography further
A range of EOS Mirrorless cameras will also be available to try on the day along with our adaptors which will enable you to use our EF and EFS lenses.
- WHEN: Wednesday 25th April 2018
- SESSIONS: 10.00 // 11.30 // 13.30
- WHERE: Cinnabar Stevenage, 56-58 High Street, Old Town, Stevenage, SG1 3EF
- HOW MUCH: Absolutely FREE
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- • By attending this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed and recorded and grant your consent to record your picture and likeness for promotional purposes.
- • Please arrive 15 minutes prior to event, 30 minutes if you wish to borrow kit.
- • Please bring a memory card and tripod if you have one.
- • IMPORTANT: Please choose one, two or all three sessions, but book your ticket! Spaces are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
(Please ensure you are able to attend before registering as those who register but are no-shows may be declined access to future events)
- Do I have to be a professional photographer to attend this event?
- - No. This is open to all levels.
- I think I need a hotel, do I need to book my own accommodation or will Canon reserve a room for me?
- - All delegates requiring a hotel need to make their own arrangements at their own expense.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements for the event?
- - You must bring formal photo ID and be at least 16 years old to attend.
- What should I bring on the day?
- - Formal Photo ID and a copy of your ticket must be shown to gain access to this event.
- - A credit card will be required for those interested in loans on the day. (Please note there will be a limit of 1 item per person for the loans. If you do not bring a valid credit card or debit card, we will not be able to offer you a loan).
- What are my transportation and parking options for getting to and from the event?
- - Once you have successfully registered. Please refer to your ticket for specific instructions. There is parking at Waitrose, or alternatively you can take public transport.
- What time should I arrive?
- - Please arrive 15 minutes before the allocated start time to allow for parking and the registration process, unless borrowing kit, then please allow 30 minutes
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- - please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- - A printed hard copy or a copy on your smart device will be required for entry.
- Is my ticket transferable?
- - Tickets are not transferable. If you cannot make the day please contact: email@example.com
- Does the name on my ticket or registration have to match the person attending?
- - The name on the ticket must match the person attending on the day.
- I've registered but there are two different days showing on the ticket?
- - Please refer to the information under the TYPE section on the bottom half of the ticket. This is the actual day and time you have registered for.
- Will there be sensor cleaning services on the day?
- - Sensor cleaning services will not be provided on the day.
- Can I bring a partner or a friend on the day?
- - Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can accommodate your request.
- Can I reserve any equipment on the day or before?
- - All loans will be limited to one item per person. We will be operating a first come first served basis. We are unable to reserve anything prior or on the day. Please ensure you bring a credit card and photo ID if you are keen to loan an item.
- What else do I need to know?
- - You attend this experience at your own risk. Canon will take all the necessary measures and precautions to ensure your health and safety during the day. Please follow the instructions of the Canon team at all times