Easy to use, straightforward setup, excellent results.
Epson FastFoto FF-680W High Speed Photo Scanner (1 Year Warranty)
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 142445 (8715946666211)
RRP £549 SAVE £50.00
Sold OutClick Here for more options
- Scans Prints, Polaroid Photos, Paper
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Colour Depth: 30-Bit
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 240"
- Scan Speed: 1 Photo per Second (300 dpi)
- USB, Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Epson ScanSmart Software
- Instant Cloud Upload
Preserve what’s priceless with the FastFoto FF-680W — the World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner. Scan thousands of photos — as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi. SafeTouch Technology offers worry-free scanning for virtually any size, including postcards and Polaroid photos. Second-generation Epson® FastFoto Software makes everything easy, with convenient photo editing and smart file organization tools.
Offering the ultimate in versatility, the FF-680W features a variety of modes for quick sharing, archiving and enlargements — plus documents, too. Additional features include Easy Auto-Upload to cloud services and Single-Step Technology for 2-sided scanning.
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner: Scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi
- Scans different shapes and sizes: Takes photos from 9x13cm up to 21x91cm
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos: SafeTouch Technology for worry-free scanning up to 8.5" wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas
- Second-Generation Epson FastFoto Software: Scan, Restore, Organize and Share precious memories; offers intelligent file organization tools
- Flexible Scanning: Offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi); handles multiple sizes in one batch
- Easy to Connect: Includes both USB and wireless connectivity for flexible placement
- Perfect Picture Imaging System: Bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, colour restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop, rotate
This is the answer to what to do with a huge pile of old printed photographs, stored in wallets and taking up space while gathering dust. It is only suitable for unmounted photos without any stickiness on the back. That said, once connected to a suitable computer, the Fast Foto devours a stack of prints at an astonishing speed of well under a second for each print. I compared the quality of a few photos to flat-bed scanning at 600 and 1200dpi and I could not tell the difference on domestic prints. Before you scan, you create a directory for those pictures on your computer. Each image has the name of the directory and 01, 02 03 etc. If you want more information, you have to rename the image files. That is a huge job for a large collection!