Do I really need a filter?
I've never had one before
Wouldn’t you rather spend your time attaching the right filter than retouching every photo? Attaching the right filter can replace the need to retouch each digital photo you take.Using filters allows you to spend more time taking photos and less time in front of the computer!
Digital Cameras Need Multicoated Filters
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections - this stray light can ruin your photographs! Don't risk your valuable photos by using bare-glass filters.
What does it actually do?
Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for colour as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Now try a HOYA Digital Multi-Coated filter and see how the benefit of substantially reduced reflections can improve your image. Reduced internal reflections mean a clearer image with greater contrast.
- Digital Multi-Coated - Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Black Almite Frame - Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- Black Rimmed Glass - These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Low Profile Frame - Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- Knurling Edge Frame - These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- UV Protected Case - Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.