Ellie is a culmination of a year long development process, inspired by the feedback and comments from our customers around the world.
- Universal L-Bracket for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual ¼”-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
Ellie has 9 separate possible configurations, with infinite scope for individual set ups.
With two-axis adjustments, Ellie fits more cameras than any other universal L-Bracket, with an unprecedented level of functionality.
Ellie's detachable release plate can be used in isolation, or with the vertical aspect. Dual Arca-Swiss profile sides and symmetrical 1/4"-20 threaded ends enable the vertical axis to be configured in 8 positions, enabling more cable access than ever before.
Adaptable. Adjustable. Innovative.
Ellie's unique vertical aspect has dual-Arca Swiss profiled edges, and symmetrical ends with twin 1/4"-20 threads, enabling 8 possible side configurations. This gives Ellie unprecedented compatibility and functionality.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
Ellie's uniquely configurable side aspect enables users to transform almost any standard ball-head into a long-lens rocker. Particularly useful if used in conjunction with 3LT's 360-Clamp.