He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty tripod...
Lovingly ripped off from Monty Python's Holy Grail
|Tripod Max. Height
||Tripod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Low Level Option
||Built In Spirit Level
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- New thumb catch release system
- Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate
- Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
- Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
- 14 kg / 30 lb Variable Load Capability
- 100% Carbon fibre legs and column construction for greater durability
Punks Anarchy Brian sees the return of 3 Legged Thing's iconic travel tripod, now as part of our Punks range, and with refined features. With extraordinary functionality and capability, Brian is a true travel tripod. Featuring 5 section legs and a 2 section column Brian provides exceptional stability and rigidity. Lightweight, and folding to just 41 cm / 16.5 " Brian has a load capability of 14 kg / 30 lbs. Easy to carry, and ideally suited to be stowed in luggage, the new Punks Anarchy Brian is the perfect travel tripod.
Always Look On The Bright Side of Life...
Brian is a true travel tripod. Designed to be both compact and lightweight, but stable enough for full-size cameras and long lenses, Brian is versatile, durable, and strong – offering photographers a world of possibilities.
- Throw him to the floor: Brian is incredibly versatile with a minimum height of just 11 cm / 4.33” and stretching up to 187 cm / 74” at full extension.
- Blessed Are The Cheesemakers: Formed from eight layers of 100% pure pre-preg carbon fibre, Brian has precision-engineered mechanisms to ensure ease of use in any situation.
- Let Me Shoulder Your Burden: Brian features a detachable monopod leg which extends to a massive 192 cm / 75.6” at full height. Not only can it function as a monopod, but it can also be used as a camera or microphone boom, or even a selfie stick!
True Travel Tripod
Brian’s legs counterfold around the column making him a compact 41 cm / 16.14” – ready to travel anywhere.
Brian, like all 3 Legged Thing tripods, comes with an easily detachable monopod leg that can also be used as a microphone or camera boom.
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 10:1
Brian can support weights of almost 10 times his own weight. With a 14kg payload, Brian is capable of supporting a wide range of cameras equipment.
3 Legged Thing's unique Bubble Grip system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, with smooth, easy to use mechanism.
Shaping The Future
Our patented Tri-Mount plate offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments, and enables Brian to fold up, even when the column is detached.