He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty tripod...
Lovingly ripped off from Monty Python's Holy Grail
|Tripod Max. Height
||Tripod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Low Level Option
||Built In Spirit Level
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- New thumb catch release system
- Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate
- Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
- Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
- 14 kg / 30 lb Variable Load Capability
- 100% Carbon fibre legs and column construction for greater durability
Punks Brian sees the return of 3 Legged Thing's iconic travel tripod, now as part of our Punks range, and with refined features. With extraordinary functionality and capability, Brian is a true travel tripod. Featuring 5 section legs and a 2 section column Brian provides exceptional stability and rigidity. Lightweight, and folding to just 41 cm / 16.5 " Brian has a load capability of 14 kg / 30 lbs. Easy to carry, and ideally suited to be stowed in luggage, the new Punks Brian is the perfect travel tripod.
Always Look On The Bright Side of Life...
Brian is a true travel tripod. Designed to be both compact and lightweight, but stable enough for full-size cameras and long lenses, Brian is versatile, durable, and strong – offering photographers a world of possibilities.
- Throw him to the floor: Brian is incredibly versatile with a minimum height of just 11 cm / 4.33” and stretching up to 187 cm / 74” at full extension.
- Blessed Are The Cheesemakers: Formed from eight layers of 100% pure pre-preg carbon fibre, Brian has precision-engineered mechanisms to ensure ease of use in any situation.
- Let Me Shoulder Your Burden: Brian features a detachable monopod leg which extends to a massive 192 cm / 75.6” at full height. Not only can it function as a monopod, but it can also be used as a camera or microphone boom, or even a selfie stick!
True Travel Tripod
Brian’s legs counterfold around the column making him a compact 41 cm / 16.14” – ready to travel anywhere.
Brian, like all 3 Legged Thing tripods, comes with an easily detachable monopod leg that can also be used as a microphone or camera boom.
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 10:1
Brian can support weights of almost 10 times his own weight. With a 14kg payload, Brian is capable of supporting a wide range of cameras equipment.
3 Legged Thing's unique Bubble Grip system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, with smooth, easy to use mechanism.
Shaping The Future
Our patented Tri-Mount plate offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments, and enables Brian to fold up, even when the column is detached.