- Two piece L Bracket, that can be disassembled for when stowage space is limited
- 1/4"-20 side mount, for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Precision engineed plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Base slot for strap attachment or Peak Design® Anchor connection
The QR11-FB Quick Release Plate comes with a 110mm working base, side bracket with cable access and 1/4”-20 accessory mount, compatible with standard Arca Swiss clamps and heads.
Designed to make the switch from landscape to portrait quick and easy, whilst maintaining the sensor position and focal plane, and with a side mount for optional accessories, the QR11-FB takes L-Bracket functionality into the 21st century.
You can leave your strap on...
With strap connectors at both the horizontal and vertical aspects, the QR11 has a variety of options for wrist, neck and sling strap compatibility
Flat-packed for transport and storage
The QR11's design enables users to disassemble, with the supplied 3LT Toolz, into two flat sections, for easier stowage in tight spaces.
An additional tapped 1/4" thread in the vertical aspect enables connectivity with universal devices, like magic arms, cold and hotshoe adapters, microphones, lights and basically anything with a male 1/4" thread.
In the Box…
- QR11-FB Quick Release L Bracket
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Elevated Street Credibility (not guaranteed)