Charger for 1-4 Micro AAA / Mignon AA rechargeable batteries* AND/OR a USB device (e.g. smartphone), different charging programs and charging currents can be selected.
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-4 Micro AAA / Mignon AA NiCd/NiMH batteries.
- Charging, discharging, testing and refreshing the batteries : Every charging slot has a separate button for specifying individual settings for each battery. Four charging programs are available, with which the batteries can be charged, discharged, refreshed (by repeatedly charging and discharging), or tested for capacity.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
- Quick charge: The charging current can be manually selected in advance using the function keys, and the laid-in round cells can thus be charged with up to 1800 mA in a rapid charging process. If the setting is not changed, the charge is carried out with the default charging current of 600 mA.
- Individual monitoring: In Powerline 4 Pro each round cell (either AAA or AA) can be placed in any charging slot. Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity.
- Multifunctional LCD display: Shows the selected charging program and the cell voltage (in V), the charge/discharge current (in mA), the capacity (in mAh) or the elapsed time (in hh:mm) separately for each charging slot, thereby providing a reliable control of all operations. It also alerts you when a non-rechargeable battery is inserted, or when a battery is faulty.
- USB charging socket: The USB port offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones.
The all-rounder among chargers
The microcontroller-monitored charger of Powerline series is the perfect combination of charger, maintenance equipment and test station for rechargeable batteries with additional charging function for USB devices. Mignon AA and Micro AAA batteries can be charged simultaneously; they can also be mixed. The battery level prior to charging is irrelevant. Thanks to the fully automatic control, the charger can be handled in a clear and easy way. It is suitable for all brand batteries (NiMH/NiCd/Li-Ion/Li-Po) and rechargeable batteries.
Intelligent charge control
After inserting the battery, various programs and charging currents can be selected for each charging slot (see above). If no settings are made, the default loader "CHARGE" starts automatically after 8 seconds. Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and, for round cells, changed to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used.
The Powerline 4 Pro is designed for worldwide use. For maximum mobility, the set also includes a 12V car adapter to recharge batteries and USB devices in transit in your car or mobile home.
*Batteries not included