- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- HDMI / DisplayPort / DVI-DL Inputs
- 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 250 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 5 ms Response Time (GtG)
- 1.07 Billion Colors
- -5 to 20° Tilt Angle
Covers 99% of the Adobe RGB Color Space
Devoted to meet the latest professional colour standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: ‘Accurate Reproduction’. BenQ has invited a colour expert to lead the team and also actively participated in ICC (International Colour Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organisation) to establish colour-related standards and implementation.
99% Adobe RGB
See the true colours of nature! Adobe RGB colour space offers a greater range of colour reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic colour representation for outdoor and nature photography.
10-bit Colour Display
Enjoy the smoothest colour gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colours.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB colour, blending accuracy and resulting in impeccable colour reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB colour spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
- * Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above
- * Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5
Extra Space for Viewing Convenience
Enjoy the extra space offered by the SW240’s 24.1” 1920x1200 screen size with 16:10 ratio – perfect for professional photographers, or just daily usage. The SW240’s slightly larger size is perfect for viewing two full A4-sized documents side by side, allowing photographers to compare content at a glance.
Colour Mode Hot Key
The SW240’s inbuilt Colour Mode HotKey allows you to swiftly switch between three preset colour modes without having to press other OSD buttons. And you can also customise your preferred preset modes based on your own personal display needs by pressing the HotKey for 5 seconds.
Advanced Black & White Mode
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing programme.
Caring for Your Eyes
BenQ exclusive eye-care technologies reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity and workplace safety during extended use.
BenQ SH240 Shading Hood
- Designed to ensure colour accuracy
- Anti-glare Material to Avoid Reflected Light
- User-friendly Design
Dedicated Protection for Colour Accuracy
Designed to effectively reduce the unwanted glare resulting from ambient lighting, the SH240 shading hood is perfect for the SW240 PhotoVue photographer monitor. By using the SH240 shading hood, the colour accuracy of photographers’ photos can be assured. The SH240 shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
To reduce reflected light, the BenQ team carefully selected the materials for the SH240 shading hood. We’ve found a special kind of material that can absorb the most amount of light to avoid disturbance from reflected light so photographers can focus on the displayed colours.
The SH240’s user-oriented design allows photographers to easily mount and remove a calibration sensor when running a calibration. Each component of the shading hood has its own markings to help users assemble it with ease.
X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
Are you looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for all of your screens, including mobile devices and projectors? Then the i1Display Pro is the solution for you! It’s two user modes, Basic and Advanced, provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. You’ll no longer risk spending hours at your monitor perfecting images or video only to find that the display was not accurately representing the digital files. Properly profiling and calibrating your displays ensures reduced editing time and a more realistic no-surprises representation of final output.
The i1Display Pro incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies, extending the life of your investment. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools.
- Compensates for the ambient light surrounding your workspace with Ambient Light Smart Control. Since the intensity or amount of ambient light in your workspace affects the way you perceive colour on your display, take advantage of i1Display Pro to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. With the integrated Ambient Light Measurement, i1Display Pro automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Newly included video colour standards ensure that what you see is what you will get throughout your digital video workflow. This is increasingly important while colour grading or editing video footage.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Supports ColorTRUE, the super simple way for professional and enthusiast colour perfectionists alike to get unrivalled colour accuracy on mobile devices. Show your TRUE colours – anywhere and everywhere you are! Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows.
- Save time by re-using profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or multiple computers within a workgroup. In addition, Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts display hardware for increased speed and fewer manual adjustments.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
- Create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
- Its unique optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching.
The included i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Its Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. i1Display Pro profiling provides full support for NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.