- Reverse folding design - The legs reverse fold creating a compact travel-friendly tripod.
- Leveling Center Column - A levelling base is attached to the top of the centre column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- Removable Flat Base Head - The video head can be removed and used on other flat surfaces such as certain sliders, jibs, half ball adapters and more.
- 2-in-1 Column - The centre column can be used as a long column for additional height and short column for low to the ground shots.
- 6-Step Counterbalance - The S6 PRO head has 6 stages of counterbalance (0-5) which helps to properly balance your camera rig.
The Aero 6 PRO is a travel video tripod that can support up to 13.2 lb (6 kg). The reverse folding tripod legs allow the tripod to be compact for travel and the flat base S6 PRO video head is removable. The centre column includes a levelling adapter so that the head can be levelled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The centre column converts to a short column for low angle shots. In addition to being a tripod, one of the legs can be unthreaded and joined with the centre column to become a fully functioning video monopod.
Ideal for small video cameras and mirrorless rigs with accessories, the S6 PRO video head supports up to 13.2 lb./6kg. Equipped with a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S6 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include pan & tilt lock, continuous pan & tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S6 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90-degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S6 PRO also features metal ratchet-style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate.