The BRESSER Pirsch ED Series are extremely bright with high colour fidelity. They are suitable for a variety of situations such as vacation, travel, hiking and nature.
Our Pirsch ED binoculars are equipped with the latest phase coating to allow the image better contrast and high-resolution. In addition, these binoculars are equipped with a high-performance ED glass preventing colour fringing which makes the colours even more radiant. This is reinforced by the high-quality fully multi-coating. The combination of the built-in Barium-Kron glass material and the Dielectric coating on the prisms ensures a brighter, clearer picture even at twilight. The twist-up eyecups allow spectacle wearers to enjoy the full field of view, as they are adjustable they also support the view without glasses. The rubber armour covering on the binoculars provides a good grip and handling. All Pirsch ED models are equipped with a wide, very comfortable neck strap and carry case. To complete the package, these models are all purged with high-quality ARGON gas, which protects the binoculars from fogging, all Pirsch ED models are protected against water entry.
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High-performance ED-glass
- High-quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and ARGON purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
What's in the box?
- Nylon case with shoulder strap
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Large lens cloth