These premium lightweight BRESSER Pirsch series are versatile and great for a range of uses including travelling, whilst on holiday and hiking.
The binoculars have the newest phase coating which displays the image more clearly in high-definition, reinforced by the fully-multicoated lenses. The BaK-4 glass material provides a bright and clear picture. The twist-up eyecups allow spectacle wearers to also enjoy the full field of view, they are adjustable in 2 steps to use with or without glasses. The BRESSER Pirsch Binoculars have a rubber armoured body for a solid grip. All Pirsch models come with a broad and very comfortable neckstrap. To make the package complete these binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent them against fogging.
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High-quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
What's in the box?
- Nylon case with shoulder strap and belt loop
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Lens cloth