These premium binoculars of the BRESSER Pirsch series is the ideal model for a range of activities as well as observations in the twilight.
The binoculars are armed with the newest phase coating enabling the image to be more clear in contrast and high-definition, this is reinforced by fully-multicoated lenses. The BaK-4 glass material enables you to get a bright and clear picture. The twist-up eyecups enable spectacle wearers to also enjoy the full field of view, they are adjustable in 2 steps and also support non-spectacle wearers. The BRESSER Pirsch Binoculars have a rubber armoured body for a solid grip. All Pirsch models are armed with a broad and very comfortable neckstrap. To make the package complete these binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent them against fogging.
- Hunting binoculars
- High light gathering capability for use in twilight
- High-quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
What's in the box?
- Nylon case with shoulder strap and belt loop
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Lens cloth