- Tungsten-Balanced Colour Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Motion Picture Film Stock
- "Premoval" of Rem-Jet Layer
CineStill 800Tungsten Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film is re-formatted movie stock that has been prepared and packaged for use in still cameras. Utilizing a unique "Premoval" stage, the traditional anti-halation rem-jet layer has been removed from this film, enabling its development in C-41 chemistry as well as the motion picture standard ECN-2 process.
Benefitting from the distinct qualities of a high-speed motion picture stock, this colour negative film is balanced for tungsten, incandescent, and fluorescent light and exhibits a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30°. If exposing under daylight conditions, an 85B filter is recommended along with exposing the film at ISO 500 for normal results. The high film speed is ideal for working in difficult, low-lighting conditions and is also well-suited to push processing by up to 3 stops.
This item is one roll of 120 format film.
- High-speed ISO 800/30° tungsten-balanced movie stock has been packaged and prepared for use in still cameras.
- Unique "Premoval" stage eliminates the rem-jet anti-halation layer to make it suitable for C-41 processing. Processing can also be done with ECN-2 chemistry without worrying about the rem-jet layer.
- A distinct halation effect produces glowing highlights from strong light sources.
- Specifically designed for use in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Emulsion has been optimized for a hybrid workflow and is ideal for scanning.
- Film responds well to push processing up to ISO 3200.