- Made from aluminium; sturdy, lightweight and modular design
- Suitable for lenses with filter sizes from Ø52mm to Ø82mm
- Slots hold filters 100mm wide and up to 4mm thick
- Brass screws and nuts allow customising with one, two or three filter slots
- Front plate can be added to hold 95mm Circular Polarising filter
- EVO Carrying Case available separately
- Custom designed gasket prevents light leaks when using Cokin NUANCES or similar ND filters
A modular filter-holder for demanding photographers: EVO is an evolution of the acclaimed CREATIVE Filter System and the result of Cokin's unrivalled experience in filter making.
The EVO filter-holder main plate is made of aluminium, making it both sturdy and light. Being Modular, it can hold up to 3 filters in highly flexible, but durable polyamide slots. A custom designed mask prevents light leaks when using Cokin NUANCES or similar filters dedicated to long exposure photography.
The included front plate also allows a Ø105mm EVO circular polarising filter (sold separately) to be attached. Designed to meet photographers’ expectations, EVO offers several configurations; by changing the number of slots (from one to three) or their thickness (up to 4mm), the EVO filter-holder is compatible with almost all Cokin CREATIVE adaptor rings and filters, so existing Cokin users can simply upgrade to the EVO filter-holder.
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product