- 4-Stop Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Up to 16x Filter Factor (1.2)
- Hardened Tempered Schott Glass
- Soft Transition for Reduced Exposure in selected areas
- Nano-Metallic Alloy coating for sunning colour neutrality and consistency across the range
The Nuances Extreme Soft Reverse Grad ND16 allows up to 4 stops of light compensation with a soft transition from the centre (where it is most dense) to the top of the filter. Nuances Extreme filters are made from a new type of tempered optical glass that is 4 times stronger than the previous series. This means your new filters can travel with you into extreme conditions and withstand those inevitable drops and scratches that can happen to any photographer.
A new Nano-Metallic Alloy coating process ensures uniform density. This process results in stunning neutrality and absolute colour consistency throughout all types and densities in the series. So switching from one density or style to another will still yield the exact same colour results, with no adjustments necessary. These filters have an industry standard 2mm thick glass and rounded corners to make them easy to insert into a filter holder. If a light-tight seal is needed, Cokin recommends using the back slot of the EVO series filter holders.