- Easily slides into the included CCS harness system
- Made from anodised aluminium, with stainless steel fittings
- Supports camera with large lens or DSLR set up for video shooting
- Mounting plate pre-drilled ready to accept any manufacturer's quick-release plate
- Video fluid head can be added for amazingly stable shooting
- Includes CCS HandStrap and Universal Tripod Adapter Plate
Whether you're out to shoot birds and wildlife or make the next great movie, the CCS SteadyShot system is beautifully engineered to assist. The rock-solid shooting platform is made from anodised, machined 6061 aluminium with all stainless-steel fittings. The CCS SteadyShot can handle the weight and is built to last. This is the perfect accessory to the CCS Camera Harness.
The SteadyShot easily slides into the Lexan camera mount built-in to the harness. It is designed to support your camera with a big lens or a DSLR set up for video shooting. The mounting plate on the SteadyShot is pre-drilled and ready to accept any manufacturer’s quick release plate.
Video shooters can add a video-fluid-head to help provide an amazingly stable platform for comfortable shooting.