Fits: Semi-professional SLR camera with mid-size zoom lens; short zoom lens; standard lens; flash; 9,7" tablet (iPad + Hardcover)
- Polycotton Canvas, Soft 300d polyester and high quality Nylex lining, Matt tarpaulin at bottom
- Adjustable flap with magnetic buckle, Waterproof zipper on the flap for quick access to the camera equipment, Integrated loops for accessory fastening, Internal zip-fastened mesh pocket under the main flap, External zip pocket, External side pockets, Padded adjustable and foldable dividers with slip pocket for accessories
- Front Organizer with 4 memory card pockets, zip mesh pocket and elastic mesh pockets for accessories, elastic loops for cables or other accessories, Padded tablet compartment 9,7" (iPad + Hardcover) with soft protective Nylex lining
- Air mesh padded back, Fold-webbing with removable LED Light "Mr. Spot", Webbing at bottom for extra bag strength, Carry handle with soft Neoprene padding, Webbing loops for tripod attachment, Protective collar to keep out dust, dirt and rain, Integrated rain cover
- Slip through function for attachment to trolley handles, Padded adjustable shoulder strap, Adjustable and removable shoulder pad
It’s hard to believe what’s inside. But it’s true that the KingPin 8000 can hold a semi-professional SLR camera, three lenses, a flash and accessories plus a 10” tablet and still look incredibly good. Soft canvas material on the outside, side pockets, plastic-coated fabric webbing and waist strap as scratch protection on the base, all in elegant black with a discreet logo. The interior has adjustable folding partitions, an organiser with memory card pockets and much more. And the fold-out waist strap with an eyelet for the "Mr. Spot" LED light is a definite highlight.
Strong, black, well-equipped. Slogans can hide a lot. The high quality, canvas-look outer material and stylish black-on-black design with a discreet logo makes the KingPin Camera Collection a real eye-catcher from the first glance. A closer look reveals a list of features that is enough to make you feel overwhelmed: quick access to photography equipment through a perfectly-positioned zip on the flap, accessory organiser on the front with room for SD cards, batteries, cable, filter, etc., outer pockets on the side, retractable loops underneath for attaching a tripod, trolley plug-in function on the back, integrated eyelets for "Mr. Spot" LED lights, integrated rain cover and on and on... When the feeling of being overwhelmed subsides, just take a look.