Control colour by balancing light…
Shooting in RAW mode gives you creative freedom but processing a RAW file is often a long, trial-and-error operation. SpyderCUBE accelerates RAW processing by providing references to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start. Simply take one reference shot with SpyderCUBE under the same light condition, adjust, save as preset and apply to the entire series.
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colours without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software.
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
SpyderCUBE is made of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant. In addition, colours are through-pigmented for durability, and are scientifically formulated to provide optimal colour values, including an 18% grey, which defines a new standard for spectral neutrality to provide accurate colour balance under any light source.
SpyderCUBE provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments:
- Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyse overexposed areas.
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure colour temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black Trap to define absolute black.
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
Designed for: Anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR or in RAW mode from amateurs to professionals.
In the box:
- Datacolor SpyderCUBE
- Protective pouch
- Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)