- THE FASTEST SPYDER EVER: Calibrating your monitor to achieve colour precision now takes just a minute or two - several times faster than previous models.
- THE MOST ACCURATE SPYDER EVER: Groundbreaking lens-based colour engine provides a higher level of colour accuracy for multiple monitors (including StudioMatch Assistant to match displays) and projectors. SpyderX Elite features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen colour, shadow detail and white balance.
- THE EASIEST-TO-USE SPYDER EVER: SpyderX Elite is so intuitive, you don't have to be a colour expert. It features a step-by-step assistant and expert console, with an all-in-one calibration control panel and unlimited calibration setting choices including TV and video standards.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display with full-screen images including your own.
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Elite assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.
Superior colorimeter technology
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring colour. Our groundbreaking lens-based colour engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen colour, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized colour profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Elite offers One-click Calibration, Step-by-step Assistant modes and Expert Console modes, with interactive help every step of the way.
Room light monitoring
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Elite features 3 ambient light settings.
Calibrate all of your monitors
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops, desktop monitors and front projectors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colours are always accurate no matter which equipment you are using. It also features StudioMatchTM, which creates a calibration target that is shareable between attached displays and other computers.
Spyderproof: Before / After
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colours before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolor composite image or upload your own favourite photos, which can be seen full screen with the SpyderX Elite.
Unlimited calibration choices
SpyderX Elite features the most extensive selection of calibration options, including photo, video, prepress and scientific calibration standards. With unlimited calibration choices, you can make sure all your displays are always exactly as you need them.
Monitor performance analysis
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during colour-critical work. With the SpyderX Elite Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the colour, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, colour accuracy and screen brightness and colour uniformity of your monitors.
Your on-screen images may look different when you print or view them on other devices such as tablets. Softproof, only available with SpyderX Elite, lets you simulate and view these changes on your calibrated screen. For printers, you can see how prints will look for a specific printer model, paper and ink, and upload ICC printer profiles.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Monitor Resolution 1280x768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
Supported display technologies, languages, USB protocolls
- All recent computer display types
- Supported Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
- USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adaptors for use in USB C ports