- THE FASTEST SPYDER EVER: Calibrating your monitor to achieve colour precision now takes just a minute or two - several times faster than previous models.
- THE MOST ACCURATE SPYDER EVER: Groundbreaking lens-based colour engine provides a higher level of colour accuracy for multiple monitors. SpyderX Pro features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen colour, shadow detail and white balance.
- THE EASIEST-TO-USE SPYDER EVER: SpyderX Pro is so intuitive, you don't have to be a colour expert. It features quick and easy single-click calibration and wizard workflow with 12 predefined calibration targets for advanced colour accuracy.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display and allows you to see the difference using your own images.
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Pro assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.
Superior colourimeter technology
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring colour. Our groundbreaking lens-based colour engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen colour, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized colour profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Pro offers One-click Calibration and Step-by-step Assistant modes, along with interactive help every step of the way.
Calibrate all of your monitors
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops and desktop monitors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colours are always accurate no matter which of your computers or displays you are working on.
Spyderproof: Before / After
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colours before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolour composite image or upload your own favourite photos.
Room light monitoring
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Pro features 5 ambient light settings.
Monitor performance analysis
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during colour-critical work. With the SpyderX Pro basic Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the colour, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Monitor Resolution 1280x768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
Supported display technologies, languages, USB protocolls
- All recent computer display types
- Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
- USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adaptors for use in USB C ports