- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-350mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Stepping Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The wide zoom range of the FUJINON XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II starts at 76mm and goes to 350mm with consistently outstanding optical performance all the way through.
The telephoto zoom XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II, which employs 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element. The lens demonstrates advanced optical performance across its focal range, producing clear images even when your subject is a long distance away. Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocusing. The optical image stabilization function (approximately 3.5-stops) reduces camera shake in still images and videos taken hand-held.
- The optical design of the lens features one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element to help minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for clearer, more colour-accurate results.
- Telephoto zoom lens provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range, making it suitable for portrait applications and distant subjects.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops to suit working in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range.
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor offers smooth, precise, and quiet focusing performance to benefit stills and video recording.
- One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to overall image sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. The aperture range is divided into 1/3 EV steps, with 17 steps total throughout the aperture range.
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product