- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 84-305mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Two ED Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
FUJINON XF lenses feature advanced lens engineering, capable of drawing the maximum performance out of the highly-descriptive "X-Trans CMOS Sensor".
The new FUJINON XF55-200mm lens produces sharp images across its entire zoom range, well resolved corner-to-corner. The fast F3.5-4.8 lens facilitates image capture in scenes requiring a fast shutter speed. Its image stabilisation function enables the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower, preventing camera shake even when shooting hand-held in low-light, or at a stopped down aperture. Furthermore, it is built to include two linear motors for high-speed AF of 0.28 seconds, instantaneously focusing on your subject.
- Built with advanced optical design to cover the mid-telephoto to telephoto (84-305mm in 35mm Equiv.) range and deliver the large maximum aperture of F3.5-4.8 despite its compact size; offering mobility and high descriptive performance at the same time.
- Featuring image stabilisation that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower; detecting a wide range of camera shakes from low to high frequencies to deliver advanced correction
- Uses two linear motors for high-speed AF and quiet operation, making the lens suitable for video recording as well
- Features two ED lens elements including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lenses; controlling chromatic aberrations, which typically occur in long focal lengths, to produce images that resolve well corner-to-corner across the full zoom range
- Applying FUJINON's proprietary "HT-EBC Coating" on the entire lens surface to achieve a highly preventative measure against reflections, and to control flair and ghosting
- Offering the minimum working distance of 1.1m across the entire zoom range to enable telephoto close-ups, and the ability to capture a small part of a subject
- Featuring a 1/3EV step aperture ring so that users can easily adjust the aperture whilst holding the camera up to their eye
- The focus ring and aperture ring are made from metal and have been designed to have a high quality feel, with the benefit of being extra robust
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product