- Compatible with FUJIFILM TTL
- Guide Number: 138' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (20mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
Providing users with a portable lighting solution, the EF-42 Flash from FUJIFILM features a guide number of 138' at ISO 100 and 105mm and is fully compatible with FUJIFILM cameras, offering TTL flash metering support. The flash head itself has a zoom range from 24-105mm with full-frame cameras which can be extended down to 20mm with a wide-angle panel. Also, bounce flash is possible with tilting upward 90° and rotation 120° right and 180° left, for full control over light placement.
The flash offers full manual controls if desired from 1/1 to 1/64 power as well as exposure compensation from -1.5 to +1.5 EV in 1/2 EV steps. Also, the front of the unit has an AF assist light and it has a recycle time of 3 to 3.5 seconds at full power. It runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Zoom focal length can be set to either 35mm or APS-C formats with ranges of 24-105mm and 16-70mm respectively
- Colour temperature of approximately 5600K
- Battery life of about 220-240 full power flashes
- Locking hot shoe mount