ISO 400 daylight-type film. Wide exposure latitude. Particularly suited to wedding, commercial and fashion work.
- High ISO speed of 400: Higher effective film speed and finer grain.
- Wide exposure latitude: Faithful reproduction of neutral greys over a wide exposure range from underexposure to overexposure.
- Superb skin tone reproduction: Superb skin-tone and hue reproduction with continuously smooth gradation from the highlights to the shadows without any washout.
- Excellent three- dimensional appearance: Clearer colours in the highlights and appropriately controlled colour saturation in the shadows to allow rendering of subjects with a feeling of three-dimensional realism.
- Faithful colour reproduction: Faithful colour reproduction of scenes under a wide variety of lighting.
- Addition of single-channel suitability: Negative density level unified with other PRO series films for maximum printing uniformity and efficiency.
Professional-quality, high-speed, daylight-type, fine-grain, colour negative film, incorporating Fujifilm's proprietary 4th colour layer.
Suited especially to wedding, portrait and fashion photography where accurate rendition of the subject is essential.
Provides wide exposure latitude from under- to overexposures, superb skin tones with smoothly continuous gradation from the highlights to the shadows, highly faithful colour reproduction, an exciting three-dimensional appearance to the image and single-channel suitability for uniform printing efficiency.