Equipped with accurate and reliable TTL mode, this unit can be successfully used when lighting conditions are changing rapidly. The built-in System X receiver allows full wireless control and triggering up to 100m. High-Speed Sync is also available (up to 1/8000s). AD400 Pro TTL stands out for it's high colour consistency throughout the entire power output range. When high colour accuracy is needed, the photographer can activate a specially designed Color Priority Mode. In this way, whatever power output is set, the flash can be triggered with the highest possible accuracy. White balance fluctuations in this mode will not exceed +/-75K. In standard mode white balance is rated as 5600 +/-200K.
The Flash is able to emit long bursts of precisely controlled light in both Color Mode and High-Speed Sync. When set at the maximum power, the AD400 Pro TTL is ready to be triggered again after just 1s! Atlas Pro can also be used to freeze the motion of fast-moving objects. It allows you to capture liquid splashes, running children or martial arts masters during training. The flash can go down to 1/ 12340s (at 1/256, t0.1) which is more than you need in most cases. The new flashtube design provides the best light quality and allows to use the full potential of every light modifier. The tube is protected by a glass dome, equipped with a frosted front surface for even light distribution. Moreover, the flasthube can be changed easily and no additional tools are required to do so.
AD400 Pro TTL is equipped with a highly efficient and powerful modelling light utilizing an LED light source. This 30W chip is the equivalent of approx 360W halogen bulb without its drawbacks such as high operating temperature or warm colours.
AD400 Pro TTL is powered by high capacity Li-ion battery unit. This 2.6Ah powerpack is sufficient enough to deliver up to 390 full-power flashes. One battery is supplied in the kit and can be easily changed when depleted. The unit can be fully charged in less than 3h thanks to the specified charger (included in the kit).
AD400 Pro TTL is equipped with Godox type light modifier mount. However it is supplied together with a Bowens mount adapter so it can be used with a wide assortment of softboxes, reflectors, beauty dishes, snoots, umbrellas etc. made by Quadralite, Godox or by other manufacturers.
The flash housing is made of high-quality plastic. A large back-lit LCD screen is easy to read even under strong ambient light. The light modifier bayonet and tripod mount are both made of metal to ensure durability. Tripod mount clamp allows smooth and precise tilt adjustments and is strong enough to withstand heavy loads. This flash can be used even with a 120cm octagonal softbox.
- Compatible with Canon/Nikon/Sony/Olympus/Fujifilm/Pentax cameras (with System X)
- Integrated System X receiver for full wireless flash control
- Maximum flash output of 400Ws
- GN of 72m (ISO100) with a standard reflector attached
- TTL (automatic), Manual and Multi flash modes available for ease of use and full control
- Flexible and precise flash energy adjustment within 8 f-stops from 1/1 to 1/256 in 80 steps
- Colour temperature consistency through the entire output range (5600K±75K) in Stable Color Mode
- Lightning-fast recycling times 0.01-1.0s
- Power supply ensured by exchangeable 21.6V/2.6Ah lithium-ion PowerPack
- Up to 390 full-power flashes per one single charge
- Optional AC Adapter can be used instead of the battery (sold separately)
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s for easy on-location shooting
- Extremely flash duration of 1/12340s (t0.1, @1/256)
- 30W LED modelling light can be used in a proportional or manual mode
- Equipped with optical slave and standard sync socket (Jack 3.5mm)
- An option to work with an additional Atlas Pro 400 flash head (sold separately)
- Active cooling (integrated fan)
- Easy to read hi-contrast LCD screen filled with all major settings
- Supplied with slick and compact reflector
In the box:
- AD400 Pro TTL Flash
- Flashtube AD400 Pro
- PowerPack AD400 Pro
- PowerPack Charger AD400 Pro
- Reflector Bowens mount adapter
- Instruction manual Case
- original packaging