- 16 layer anti-reflective coatings for optimum light transmission
- Water & oil repellent, scratch & stain resistant
- Ultra-thin frame - compatible with wide-angle lenses
- Absorbs Ultraviolet rays which often make outdoor photographs hazy
- Permanent installation on lens recommended to protect front element
- 9H super tough optical glass for ultimate durability and protection
- Front screw thread accepts clip-on lens cap or another filter
- 99.5% light transmission
A multi-purpose filter which absorbs ultraviolet rays that often make outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. UV filters are colourless and can be used in combination with other filters. They are also recommended as a general lens protector, to leave on lenses at all times - this protects the front element from scratches, dust and moisture.
The Ultra-Pro UV has 16 layers of anti-reflective coatings, to reduce ghosting and flare, providing optimum light transmission of 99.5%. The super-hard optical glass is mounted in a thin frame for excellent compatibility with wide-angle lenses.