Powerful LED camera light for photo and video, especially useful when shooting videos with DSLRs and mirrorless cameras. Mounted to a light stand or another suitable fixture (optional accessory) also utilisable as a desktop lighting unit.
13 x 8 cm (5 x 3 in.) panel with 144 High-CRI-LEDs, colour temperature can be continuously adjusted between 3200 K (warm-white/artificial light) and 5600 K (daylight / neutral colour rendition).
1150 lux illuminance at 1 m (3 ft.) distance and 50° angle of radiation (half-value angle). Continuously dimmable.
Detachable diffusor screen with magnetic fixtures.
Electronically stabilized light output keeping the illuminance constant when supply voltage goes down. Automatic shutdown when batteries are exhausted to prevent deep discharge and battery defects.
Power supply by six standard AA batteries or rechargeables housed in the rear battery compartment. Can also be powered by a Sony battery type NP-F (e.g. 550, 570, 750, 770, 950, 970) attached at the outside of the battery compartment cover.
- Illuminance: max. 1150 lux (1 m, 50°)
- Colour temperature: 3200 - 5600 K, continuously adjustable
- Colour Rendition Index: CRI = 95
- Operating time with fully loaded batteries: approx. 2.5 hours at full power, longer when dimmed
- Operating voltage: 6 - 18 V
- Dimensions : approx. 152 x 110 x 52 mm (6 x 4.3 x 2 in.)
- Weight: approx. 300 g (8.5 oz) (with diffusor screen, without batteries)
- Scope of supply: light, diffusor screen, swivel joint, two connecting adapters (without batteries)
This product is marketed for the purpose of illumination for image capture. It is not intended for household lighting.