- Includes 16mm and 10mm Extension Tubes
- To fit Sony FE (full-frame E-mount)
- Full and perfect diaphragm (aperture) coupling
- Full and perfect TTL/EE Metering
- Use Individually or Combined
- Electronic contacts to provide Auto Focus and EXIF data between camera and lenses
- Electrostatic flocking on inner surface - most effective way to minimise internal reflection & flare
Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus MUCH closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
These DG extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and sensor plane. By moving the lens further away from the sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
This set includes both 10mm and 16mm tube which can be used singly or together.