|Monopod Max. Height
||Monopod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Low Level Option
||Built In Spirit Level
The Kenro Video Monopod is manufactured from high quality machined aluminium alloy. The ergonomic design pan handle enables the user to achieve smooth panning movements and the folding 3 leg base ensures additional stability when required. The base allows the user to tilt and straighten up the Monopod on uneven surfaces and to pan round 360 degrees.
Each Monopod is supplied with a matched Video Head which supports cameras up to 5 Kgs.
The design of the Monopod enables the user to make fast set ups and combines the quality and strength of a stable camera support in areas where it is not possible to use a conventional tripod.
The VH01F Video Head is light and compact but with a good load bearing capacity. It has a fluid drag action and is supplied with an adjustable pan handle and features a Quick Release Plate.
- Base : Folding out Base with rubber feet for additional stability when required. Ball action base for levelling where required on uneven surfaces
- Leg Type Lock : Large flip lock levers for fast set ups
- Tripod Head : Supplied with a fluid drag action Video Head Model VH01B for smooth panning and filming. With adjustable pan handle and Quick Release plate
- Sprit Level : Built in spirit level for levelling up
- Handgrips : The upper leg has a foam lining which provides a firm but comfortable grip while carrying the Monopod
- Case : Supplied with a durable carry case with strap