- Measurement range: 7.5-1,090m/8-1,200 yd.
- STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to a distant flagstick while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
- The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.
- Red internal OLED display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ is much evolved and displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
- Green-lit LOCKED ON Technology: LOCKED ON sign is lit in green and informs you of the distance to the closest subject.
- Continuous measurement: When displayed figures shift to a closer subject, the LOCKED ON sign appears.
- Golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height) which is a guide to how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Distance measurement display step: 0.5m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof and fogproof
With COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED, you’re already ahead of the game.
This state-of-the art golfing laser rangefinder packs the stability of the COOLSHOT 80’s vibration reduction into an even more streamlined body. The red OLED internal display’s automatic brightness adjustment makes viewing easy in any light, while HYPER READ measurement response time is a speedy 0.3 seconds (approximately) over a range of 7.5-1,090 m. LOCKED ON technology quickly defines overlapping subjects so you’ll be sure of an accurate reading to the flagstick, plus ID Technology gives a guide distance for uphill and downhill courses.
The COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED gives you certainty so you can achieve your personal best.
STABLE, SLIMLINE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND ERGONOMIC
COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED harnesses the power of Nikon’s vibration reduction system – first found in the COOLSHOT 80 – to reduce vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement by approximately 80%, and places it in a smaller lightweight body. Aiming your laser rangefinder with less vibration means you can acquire your target faster. As well as being more compact, the ergonomic design ensures it’s even more comfortable to hold and carry with you around the course. It’s waterproof and fog-proof too, so you can continue to play with accurate measurement in all weathers.
CLEAR READINGS IN ANY LIGHT
Never waste a moment whatever the light conditions may be. You’ll easily see your distance measurement with a red internal display that’s clearly visible even in challenging light. An automatic brightness adjustment fine-tunes the brightness of the display for you according to the ambient light, so you’ll see the precise distance at a glance and be ready to take your shot immediately.
LOCKED ON TECHNOLOGY GUARANTEES THE RIGHT TARGET
Overlapping targets are no longer a problem with LOCKED ON Technology, which displays the distance to the closest target with the First Target Priority Algorithm. If there are trees behind the flagstick, you will always be sure you have the right target and the correct measurement. When the closest subject is identified, the LOCKED ON sign will appear in green for complete certainty. No more guessing – just fast and accurate measurement to put you ahead of the game.
ID TECHNOLOGY AND ACTUAL DISTANCE INDICATOR
When playing on uphill and downhill courses, ID Technology calculates incline and decline to display a slope-adjusted guide distance for how far you should hit your ball. When ID Technology is not in use, Actual Distance Indicator makes it clear that actual distance is being measured. A green LED lamp at the front of your COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED will flash to confirm that ID Technology is not in use, letting others around you know that this function is turned off.
HYPER READ FOR RAPID DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
In yet another innovation giving you the advantage on the course, the COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED displays its measurement result in approximately 0.3 seconds – the fastest of all Nikon’s portable laser rangefinders featuring HYPER READ. Nikon’s original measurement algorithm offers a super-fast and stable response regardless of the distance to the target, within the wide measurement range of 7.5-1,090 m. With rapid distance measurement you can be more decisive in playing shots and adapt easily to unfamiliar courses.
OUTSTANDING OPTICAL PERFORMANCE
High optical performance is a given with Nikon and the COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED is no exception. A high-quality 6x monocular features a multilayer coating for bright and clear images. You’ll always see your target clearly, allowing you to play on with the confidence that the distance is measured precisely, so you can adapt your strategy accordingly.