For Nikon D7100
Nikon’s WR-1 advanced multifunctional Wireless Remote Controller lets you control key camera functions from a distance. Built in display allows for advanced function configuration and camera menu control and changes.
New wireless remote transceiver that further expands the recently updated range of Nikon’s wireless control accessories. WR-1 features dot matrix display and a score of advanced features that enable the user to take control of most of the shooting operations – from simple remote shutter release to complex, multi-camera set-ups as well as possibility to check and change camera settings when mounted on the Nikon D7100.
Various shooting scenarios can be pre-programmed, including simultaneous shooting, interval timer photography as well as customised shutter release delay. Operating on radio frequencies for unobstructed communication, a pair of WR-1 transceivers have a range of operation of up to 120 meters, which can be further expanded with a combination of multiple WR-1’s and/or WR-R10’s.
- Operates on 2.4GHz radio frequency for unobstructed communication
- Enables long-distance communication up to approx. 120 m (394 ft) between WR-1s
- When one WR-1 is configured as a transmitter and another as a receiver, and the receiver is attached to the D7100, it is possible to view or change the camera settings using the display of the transmitter
- By pairing the WR-1 with WR-R10 or WR-T10 units, the shutters of multiple cameras can be released simultaneously
- Possibility to divide remote cameras into groups and control each group separately
- Interval time, release hold, relay and release delay functions.