The WR-T10 is a Wireless Remote Controller that is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver) to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon DSLRs. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
- An unlimited number of cameras with a paired WR-R10 unit attached can be controlled by the WR-T10 unit.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).