- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light; Colour LCD Screen
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- LED video light operation time: 3.5 hours
- Flash duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000
- Colour temperature: 5,600K
Weighing in at just 300g and less than 4.5 inches high, this flashgun has a guide number of 60, making it the smallest and lightest in the high power portable flash market sector.
The 2.4GHz wireless i60A is designed for TTL, and is fully compatible with the Nissin Air System.
The zoom range can be adjusted automatically or manually from 24-200mm and the unit comes complete with a built-in diffusor that gives 16mm lens coverage. A soft box is included to soften light output and reduce shadows. The inbuilt bounce card can also be extended or retracted while the soft box is in place. The i60A has a 9-level LED video light function, with a running time of up to 3.5 hours.
It operates on 4 AA batteries (not included) and can be connected to an external power source (not included) to reduce flash cycle time during constant high power output.
- Exposure control: TTL
- Wireless mode: 2.4GHz Nissin Air System radio wireless
- Optical wireless TTL slave
- Non-TTL slave (SD, SF mode)
- EV compensation on flash: +/- 2EV in increments of 1/3 of EV
- Bounce position: Up 0-90 degrees; Left & right 0-180 degrees
- Flash exposure control: 1st & 2nd curtain synchronisation, high speed sync, red eye reduction, slow sync (dependent on camera), FE/FV lock (set on camera)
- AF-assist beam effective range: 0.7 - 5 metres
- Operation panel: Colour LCD with dial control
- Manual mode power ratio: 1/256 - 1/1 with 1/3 step control
- Mode: Auto, manual, SD, SF, wireless with A, B, C & channel selection (2.4GHz Nissin Air System & optical)
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product