The Easy Way to Protect your Camera & Flashgun from Rain
- Be prepared for the unexpected by always bringing along a Rainsleeve™
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- The Rainsleeve™– Flash version has an extra area to protect the flash unit
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
The Rainsleeve™ - Flash offers the same great features as the original Rainsleeve™ yet can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7" tall x 5" wide x 4" deep).
It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements and fits easily in the pocket or camera bag.
It also features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic.
All camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™ - Flash.
The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 14 inches (35,6 cm) long.