- Protects your gear from dust and bad weather
- Designed for handheld use or with Tripod
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders
- Camera controls are easily visible and operable
- Fits lenses up to 8” wide and 25” long (such as a 70-200mm f2.8 or bigger)
The Rainsleeve™–Mega is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements that fits easily in the pocket or camera bag.
It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™–Mega.
It can be used either handheld or on a tripod, and a small hole can be made to accommodate mounting longer lenses to the tripod or a gimbal head. The elastic drawstring enclosure with barrel locks will fit any camera/lens configuration up to eight inches (20,3 cm) in diameter and up to 25 inches (63,5 cm) long.