Sleek and nimble, the Panasonic Lumix S 85mm f/1.8 is a compact short-telephoto prime designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The 85mm focal length is ideally suited for portraiture and more selective shooting and pairs with a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture that offers a depth of field control while also promoting a sleek form factor. The optical design incorporates a pair of extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate colour rendering. This lens is also characterized by its linear AF motor, for fast focusing performance, and its dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design to enable working in tough environmental conditions.
- The prime portrait-length lens is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in available lighting conditions as well as promotes a compact form factor.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and limit colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers smooth, precise, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design for increased protection to the elements.