A monster gear hauler, the Travel Dufflepack 65L maximizes your carry capacity without compromising comfort or versatility. Ergonomic padded backpack-style shoulder and waist straps support the heaviest of loads, yet stow instantly beneath magnetically-sealed back panels. Padded grab handles on all sides of the bag give quick carrying options.
Integrated expansion zips offer a massive 20L of payload expansion (45 min to65L max). A unique main opening features a burly #10 weatherproof zip and ultra-long zip path that gives you more access and visibility than traditional duffels. Internal volume is sized to perfectly fit Peak Design Packing Tools (sold separately) for customizable organization.
Our goal when designing the Travel Duffelpack 65L was to offer maximum gear hauling potential with maximum comfort. The result? 20L of expandability, plus a full-featured stowable shoulder and waist harness.
BONUS SPACE AND CARRY
- 2 internal and 2 external pockets provide additional storage.
- 2 external carry cinch straps, included.
- Best-in-class shoulder and waist straps for comfort and support even with the heaviest of payloads. Adjustable, stowable sternum strap. Waist and shoulder straps instantly stow away beneath magnetically sealed flaps.
- An extra long zipper path provides wider access than traditional duffels for easier packing and total visibility.
EXPANDS AND CONTRACTS
- Fit more in with impressive expansive storage that ranges between 45L to 65L via 2 external expansion zips.
- Weatherproof, 100% recycled 600D nylon canvas shell with high-visibility grey interior.
- Oversized #10 weatherproof zip. Built-in theft-deterrent main and size zipper pull locks.
- Dedicated Capture Clip (sold separately) attachments points on shoulder and waist straps.
- Designed to fit Peak Design Packing Tools (up to 4 units of Packing and/or Camera cubes).
CONVENIENT GRAB POINTS
- 6 padded grab handles on the sides, ends, and top of the bag enable convenient grab and go.