- 7200 dpi resolution
- 48-bit depth
- 64-bit hardware and software support
- Enhanced with Multi-Exposure Function for quality image
- Build-in Infrared channel
- IT8 calibration
- USB High Speed 2.0 connection.
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai is a powerful scanner with 7200 dpi resolution. Its sharp optical system produces excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range.
A built-in infrared channel helps users remove dust and scratches on the original negatives and slides without additional post-processing. With the included IT 8 calibration slide, this powerful scanner consistently delivers accurate and detail.
The well-designed hardware features of the OpticFilm 8200i Ai combine perfectly with the professional scanner software SilverFast from LaserSoft Imaging.
SilverFast Multi-Exposure increases dynamic range, reduces noise and increases picture details. SilverFast iSRD for dust and scratch removal can save images from dust and scratches and optimize images. SilverFast Auto IT8 Calibrationcolor calibrates the scanner device in just 2 minutes.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai scanner is bundled with the newest version of LaserSoft Imaging’s acclaimed scanner software - SilverFast 8. The WorkflowPilotguides users through all scanning and processing steps. SilverFast 8’s new graphical user interface reduces the learning curve, and the preview mode allows users to immediately see the results of any adjustments made, even the results of complex functions.
SilverFast 8 supports Multi-Tasking and the latest 64-bit hardware and is extremely fast and efficient.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai gets professional quality results from any photographic original. It is used by professional photographers, amateur photographers, graphic designers, image enthusiasts, and those who highly demand image quality on photo enlargements.
SilverFast SE Plus 8
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface
- And improved functionality and features to perform better than ever.
Padded carrying bag with storage space for the scanner, two film holders, power adapter and USB cable.
Two film holders are provided
One holder is for mounted slides and can hold up to four mounted slides. The other is for filmstrips up to 6 frames long.
Film holders protect the film during the scanning process.
Plustek QuickScan is a button utility software for scanning 35mm negative films and positive slides. It is ideal for digitizing snapshots with just one click. It is easy to operate and speedy to scan.
NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7.23
Powerful document management software for OCR, PDF creation, or format conversion to Microsoft Word or Excel. TWAIN-Express makes it easy to connect with your scanner.
- Share files by converting them to portable file formats like PDF (Portable Document Format), and Presto! Wrapper, an executable file.
- Easily organize files just like Windows Explorer.
- View files without opening other applications, with PageManager document and image viewers.
- Preview audio or video files in Thumbnail view.
- Easily stack related image and document files - even with different file formats.
- Get text out of an image with reliable and accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
- Easily find backup files, annotations, title, author, and memo information with the efficient search function.
- Add annotations without affecting the original file with handy annotation tools, such as text, stamp, highlighter, freehand line, straight line, sticky note, and bookmark.
- Enhance images with a set of image tools such as crop, rotate, flip, invert auto-enhancement, brightness and contrast, adjustment, and remove noise.
SilverFast SE Plus 8
SilverFast is a world professional scan software, with Stand-Alone SilverFast Launcher and TWAIN Plug-in applications. It provides users and professionals with a powerful tool for scanning, editing, and reproduction.