Convert, save, then restore your negatives and slides
- 7200 dpi resolution
- 48-bit depth
- 64-bit hardware and software support
- Enhanced with Multi-Exposure Function for quality image
- USB High Speed 2.0 connection.
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE is a 7200 dpi resolution scanner with state of the art illumination and optical systems designed to resolve very small differences in edge contrast.
A built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
The OpticFilm 8200i SE and LaserSoft Imaging’s SilverFast software make for a good combination. Users can benefit from SilverFast's intelligent automatic functions which help to make the process of various adjustments much easier and get brilliant results. For example, SilverFast Multi-Exposure reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise.
SilverFast iSRD uses the built-in infrared channel to remove dust and scratches without losing details, and SilverFast SCC provides selective changing with just one click.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE scanner is bundled with the newest version of LaserSoft Imaging’s acclaimed scanner software - SilverFast 8. The WorkflowPilot guides users through all scanning processes step by step.
The new graphical user interface allows users to enjoy quality results with an easy learning curve, and the preview mode immediately shows the results of any adjustments. SilverFast 8 is multitasking capable, and supports the latest 64-bit hardware.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE offers the best film scanning solution for web sharing and printing. It targets all home users, lomographers, film photo enthusiasts from all professions, amateur photographers, professional photographers, and those who highly demand image quality.
SilverFast SE Plus 8
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface
- And improved functionality and features to perform better than ever.
Padded carrying bag with storage space for the scanner, two film holders, power adapter and USB cable.
Two film holders are provided
One holder is for mounted slides and can hold up to four mounted slides. The other is for filmstrips up to 6 frames long.
Film holders protect the film during the scanning process.
Plustek QuickScan is a button utility software for scanning 35mm negative films and positive slides. It is ideal for digitizing snapshots with just one click. It is easy to operate and speedy to scan.
NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7.23
Powerful document management software for OCR, PDF creation, or format conversion to Microsoft Word or Excel. TWAIN-Express makes it easy to connect with your scanner.
- Share files by converting them to portable file formats like PDF (Portable Document Format), and Presto! Wrapper, an executable file.
- Easily organize files just like Windows Explorer.
- View files without opening other applications, with PageManager document and image viewers.
- Preview audio or video files in Thumbnail view.
- Easily stack related image and document files - even with different file formats.
- Get text out of an image with reliable and accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
- Easily find backup files, annotations, title, author, and memo information with the efficient search function.
- Add annotations without affecting the original file with handy annotation tools, such as text, stamp, highlighter, freehand line, straight line, sticky note, and bookmark.
- Enhance images with a set of image tools such as crop, rotate, flip, invert auto-enhancement, brightness and contrast, adjustment, and remove noise.
SilverFast SE Plus 8
SilverFast is a world professional scan software, with Stand-Alone SilverFast Launcher and TWAIN Plug-in applications. It provides users and professionals with a powerful tool for scanning, editing, and reproduction.