For use in Polaroid SX-70-type cameras.
The SX-70 works a little differently to other Polaroid cameras. That's why it has its own special SX-70 film with a much lower ASA (that's how you measure film speed). Thanks to its greater manual controls and versatility, the SX-70 is super popular with artists, creatives, and people who use the word "aesthetics" a lot. Just remember to always shoot in lots of bright, natural light.
- 8 exposures per pack
- Film speed: 125 ASA
- Type: Color integral instant film for Polaroid SX-70 cameras
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 30–40 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built-in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash