Discreet Lapel Microphone
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
- Capsule - 0.10"
- Polar Pattern - Omnidirectional
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL - 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level - 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity - -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 25dB-A
- Power Options - +48V phantom power
- Weight - 1.00gm
- Dimensions - 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output - Micon Output