- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Two Aspherical and Four HRI Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Autofocus, AF/MF Switch
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded, Seven-Blade Diaphragm
Samyang, premium makers of wide-angle lenses, developed its first autofocus lens for Canon mounts. This is an ultrawide angle lens that takes full frames, delivering high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image, all in a lightweight package. Experience the Samyang’s world-class quality in autofocus lens.
As the first AF lens for Canon, the AF 14mm F2.8 EF lens is developed with the Samyang Optics’ globally renowned wide-angle technology. Featuring 10 groups and 15 elements possessing 7 special elements including 2 aspherical lens, 4 high-refractive index lens and 1 extra-low dispersion lens elements, it offers compact design and consistently crystal clear image quality at a wider angle of view of 116.6° with minimized distortion and aberration, thanks to its unmatched performance developed by the wide-angle technology powerhouse, Samyang Optics.
116.6° Ultra Wide Angle
Ultra-wide angle allows to capture the creative space beyond what meets the eye and portray an expanded sense of dimension.
Crystal Clear Resolution
Take pictures with incredible sharpness and accuracy with the Samyang’s world-class optical technology.
With a minimum focal length of only 0.35m, it is possible to capture more vivid close-up images of portraits, pets, food, indoor and etc.
Fast, accurate and quiet Autofocus
Samyang’s advanced technology offers very fast, accurate and quiet auto focus performance.
For more stable shooting and extended lifecycle, it provides maximum protection for the lens.
Beautiful starburst with 7 Aperture Blades
Featuring 7 rounded blades, it adds an artistic touch to your pictures and creates a sense of soft dimension with incredible starburst, bokeh, perfect for out-of-focus portraits and night city landscapes.
Setting the 'Lens aberration correction function' for Canon cameras.
- To maximize the performance of the Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 EF lens, please disable the ‘Lens aberration correction function’ on your Canon camera.
- * 'Peripheral illumination correction', 'Chromatic aberration correction', 'Diffraction correction', and 'Distortion correction' from the 'Lens aberration correction function' are not supported.