The MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows you to use your SIGMA EOS mount interchangeable lenses with the Sony E-mount camera body.
- Adapt EF-Mount Lens to Sony E Body
- Integrated LED Displays Compatibility
- Maintains Autofocus and Auto-Exposure
- Supports In-Camera Correction Features
- Flocked Interior Reduces Reflections
- Retains EXIF Data
Until now, the market has seen the introduction of many methods for using lenses from one camera system with a body from a different system. In the digital age, however, camera systems have become much more complex, and it is challenging to create a mount converter that aligns both the mechanics and software of the lens and body. Creating a converter that matches lenses for current DSLRs to bodies for mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera systems is even more challenging. Now the market demands a converter that goes beyond simply aligning the flange back distance to retaining full functionality.
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 incorporates the digital data necessary to provide fast and smooth AF for compatible lenses as well as OS features and functions of the camera that help control peripheral brightness and correct transverse chromatic aberration, distortion, and more. In addition, since Sony E-mount camera bodies do not require mechanical integration with lenses for aperture control, the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 makes SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Canon cameras fully compatible with the automatic exposure control of Sony E-mount camera bodies.
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 is ideal for professional photographers who use different camera systems depending on the subject, as well as amateur photographers who enjoy using a variety of camera systems. Increasing the compatibility of lenses with different camera systems makes these assets more valuable than ever. In addition, users of Sony E-mount camera bodies will enjoy an immediate increase in the number of lenses available to them
- Green light: the lens is compatible.
- Blinking orange light: the lens is compatible but needs firmware update.
- Not lighting up: the lens is not compatible.
The LED display on the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 makes it easy to know whether an attached lens is compatible or not and whether the mount converter control data needs to be updated for operation with that lens.
Compatible with optical stabilization features of both lens and camera body
The compatibility of MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 with the OS features of both the lens and the camera body makes possible superior correction of camera shake and other stability issues. When used with a camera body that features an OS function, MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows angle shake correction in the lens for superior corrective performance.
Flocking inside barrel helps prevent internal reflections
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 features flocking in its interior to help prevent internal reflections and a reduction in lens performance.
Compatibility with Exif data
Lens type, focal length, F number, and other tags are embedded as Exif data in the image file.
Designed for Full Frame Sensors
- 12-24mm F4 DG HSM | Art
- 24-35mm F2 DG HSM | Art
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Art
- 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM | Art
- 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art
- 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- 24mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art
Designed for APS-C Sensors
- 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | Contemporary
- 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art
- 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM | Contemporary
- 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM | Contemporary
- 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art
- 30mm F1.4 DC HSM | Art