|Tripod Max. Height
||Tripod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Low Level Option
||Built In Spirit Level
- Legs rotate 180 ° degrees, with flip-locks for secure grip
- Reversible 1/4" & 3/8" screw for tripod head or camera
- Stabilisation hook and leg warmers
- Tripod bag with strap and additional centre column (9.5 cm) are included
After T0X Series is now another series factory fitted with heads. The SIRUI ET Series is based on the TX Series. However, the ET Series features flip-locks instead of ring-Locks. Here everyone can decide whether they prefer to work with turn locks (ring-locks) or the ET series with hinged closures (flip-locks).
The SIRUI ET Series tripods combine extremely low weight with very compact design. They are easy to use in any situation and always give your camera a secure working platform. The ET Series tripods can be folded by the legs 180 ° degrees upward. So the Stands when folded with head are just 42 cm and 43 cm high.
The sections have flip-locks that ensure excellent stability. The non-slip rubber feet improve the stability when standing. The models ET-2004, ET-2204 are equipped with rubber feet and retractable metal spikes. A stabilization hook on the centre column is as much a SIRUI standard, as the two leg warmers made from soft and non-slip foam rubber.
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
- SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequalled locking force even with loads up to 8kg (17.6lb.)!
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement
SIRUI's E Series ball heads deliver silky smooth movement, and accurate positioning, all wrapped up in a beautifully crafted aluminium body.
The head features a friction adjustment control, allowing fine-tuning to the camera being supported. It also has a 360° degree panning base allowing the head to rotate without having to reposition the camera. Etched markings in 5 degree steps help accurate set up, and capture of multiple images to create panoramic images.
The plate is Arca-Swiss compatible, allowing easy compatibility with other heads in your support system. The quick release mechanism also features a safety lock to prevent any accidental slippage.
- 360° Panning base with etched marks for panoramic photography
- Friction controlled movement
- Quality engineering, including metal buttons
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Safety Lock - prevents slipping of the plate
- 1/4" mounting screw thread for attachment to tripod