- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Lengh: 900mm (f/6.92)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Barlow Lens
- Red Dot Finder
- EQ2 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
The award-winning Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-130 is a fantastic choice for the serious beginner and also receives high marks from more seasoned astronomers. With an extremely useful 130mm of light gathering aperture, this telescope is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
Supplied with the EQ2 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.