- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Pancake Design
- Rear Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Compact wide-angle prime lens
Shooting stills or movies, this slim (20.4mm), lightweight pancake lens offers outstanding performance. Use it for interiors, nature, snapshots and more.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
To optimise performance, aspherical lens elements maintain high contrast (even with the aperture wide open) and minimise distortion and flatness of the image plane.
Fast, agile focusing
A rear focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Broaden your view with a wide angle - From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20mm wide angle (30mm in 35mm equivalent focal length)
- Rich detail from corner to corner - Three parts inside the lens work together to fix blur and distortion, even the outer edges of your photos will be crisp and clear
- Keep bulk to a minimum - Preparing for a day’s shoot? Slip this ‘pancake’ lens into your kit bag, a focal length of just 20mm won’t take up much space
- Low light? No problem - This fixed lens has a bright, wide aperture of F2.8 so you can capture atmospheric shots even at dusk
- Looks good when you shoot - The sleek aluminium design adds a stylish touch wherever you’re shooting
- Get hands-on with smooth manual focusing - An easy-grip ring on the lens barrel helps you control whether your subject is sharply in focus or blurred against the background