The new 4K[xvi] Handycam® featuring an acclaimed in-built gimbal mechanism, Balanced Optical SteadyShot™ technology, for capturing smooth, natural and high-quality video footage. The FDR-AX43 has been developed for content creators and vloggers who want their footage to demonstrate a refined quality that will stand the test of time.
The FDR-AX43 is the ideal partner for those who want to capture their travel or family memories but is also an incredibly efficient and versatile tool for content creators as part of their home studio and product review set-up.
The FDR-AX43implements some of Sony’s most advanced imaging technologies including:
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot with a unique in-built-gimbal mechanism for smooth footage while walking, running or at full zoom
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens with wide-angle of 26.8mm
- 20x optical zoom and Clear Image Zoom of 30x for 4K / 40x for HD
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R™ CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X™image processing engine delivering excellent image quality, even in low-light conditions
- High-bitrate shooting (100Mbps for XAVC S™ 4K, 50Mbps for XAVC S HD)
- Fast Intelligent AF for quick and precise subject capture
- Microphone structure with three mic capsules sound gathering for advanced sound quality
- Flip-screen for selfie shooting
- Long battery life (Up to 235 mins continuous recording time with the supplied battery) and power supply from AC adaptor
- New Highlight Movie Maker which creates short movies in-camera in 4K or HD resolution without any need for post-production editing. Easily share MP4 movies on social media sites via smartphone.